UPDATE MAY 12, 2019
We have been busy with a lot to report. This will require breaking up the newsletter into 3 publications. This being the first; the following list of developments and announcements will be the points of discussion this Sundays meeting at 11am (central) May 12, 2019. The New Markethive Economy: (https://zoom.us/j/3318407963)
- Special Guest and new member to Markethive Shane Morand will be on our Sunday call with us. He will share his insights to Markethive and what we are planning on with bringing him into the system
- The Tutorial system is under way. Find out more.
- A mentor system may be in the works as well. Find out more.
- New Front page for Markethive.com reflecting the true nature of the Hive, a full Media Content provider Marketnetwork.
- New Front page for Markethive.net reflecting a different design with the new full media message. This has been developed for our mass media advertising campaigns. All referral signups that come here will rotate to ALL Entrepreneur accounts. Not filtered as the .COM does (it signs new referrals up to ACTIVE Entrepreneurs.
- NewsFeed upgrade now lists all new referral memberships to all members newsfeeds. Suggesting you tip the new members and ask them to be friends. Find out why we did this.
- A new referral system has been installed in your back office. Find out more.
- Free Members can now develop associates. Find out more
- We are breaking into new traffic levels with Alexa. Remember to install the Alexa extension https://www.alexa.com/toolbar
- Lead Capture report. Markethive systems when utilized are producing better quality leads with verified social accounts, emails and validated phone numbers. Effectively ending toxic false lead and paid lead issues.
This is a meeting you should not miss. We are on the final stretch to the public crowd launch goal to start building massive membership levels. Now would be a good time to upgrade to Entrepreneur before your opportunity to do so passes you by. There is a limit to these accounts. Find out why at the meeting
See you there,
P.S. Don’t forget to get a copy of the Marrkethive ILP white paper