cryptocurrency

Canadian Startup Partners with Authorities to Launch Tax Payments in Bitcoin

Canadian Startup Partners with Authorities to Launch Tax Payments in Bitcoin                               According to a press release dated July 15, 2019, the city of Richmond Hill, Canada, is rolling out a project that allows residents to pay property taxes with bitcoin (BTC) through crypto startup, Coinberry. Pay Property Tax with Bitcoin Canadian digital currency platform, […]

Learn More

Billionaire Looks for the Next-best Currency Gives Bitcoin Hope

Billionaire Looks for "the Next-best Currency", Gives Bitcoin Hope                                  Ray Dalio, American billionaire investor, Co-Chief Investment Officer and Co-Chairman of Bridgewater Associates, a global investment firm, published a report, where he criticizes the current fiat money system but does not mention Bitcoin. This made a number of people […]

Learn More

Are Altcoins Dead? Bitcoin BTC Gathers Momentum As Domaince Tops 70 Leaving 30 For Altcoins

Are Altcoins Dead? Bitcoin (BTC) Gathers Momentum As Domaince Tops 70% Leaving 30% For Altcoins                                  Again, Bitcoin BTC soars despite comments made by financial institutions and government bodies. The price rose to $11,000 from $10,700 the previous night. Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry have been under attack from political figures and the government. The […]

Learn More

Senate hostile towards Libra Facebook suggests regulators must act or risk losing US dollar dominance to Bitcoin

Senate hostile towards Libra, Facebook suggests regulators must act or risk losing US dollar dominance to Bitcoin                                   The focus of the hearing between Facebook’s David Marcus and the Senate on the Libra cryptocurrency was trust —or the lack thereof. Marcus, the head of Calibra, strongly suggested that if the U.S. doesn’t act […]

Learn More

Markethive Uses OAuth? What Is It?

. Markethive Uses OAuth? What Is It?  When setting up an account with a new service and they request registration via your social account, is it secure? What exactly is OAuth?  To begin at a high level, OAuth is not an API or a service: it's an open standard for authorization and anyone can implement […]

Learn More

Alleged Draft Of India’s Bitcoin Ban Leaked Online

Alleged Draft Of India’s Bitcoin Ban Leaked Online                                     The rumours of India proposing to ban cryptocurrency have been floating around the space for a while now and they may have just been confirmed after the Indian blockchain lawyer Varun Sethi posted an alleged first draft of the proposed bill. The bill, called […]

Learn More

Crypto Exchange Huobi Burns 14 Million Native Tokens Citing ‘Improved Market Conditions’

Crypto Exchange Huobi Burns 14 Million Native Tokens, Citing 'Improved Market Conditions'                                  Huobi, a leading Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange, recently conducted a quarterly burning event, which reduced the overall supply of the Huobi Token (HT), the trading platform’s native cryptoasset. Significantly More Tokens Burned this Quarter Due to “Improved Market Conditions” According to Huobi’s management, […]

Learn More

Bakkt’s Futures Testing Will not Impact the Bitcoin Price

Bakkt’s Futures Testing Will not Impact the Bitcoin Price                                   Bitcoin futures contracts have made somewhat of an impact on the world’s leading cryptocurrency’s price. That in itself is always interesting to keep an eye on, although it seems the mainstream couldn’t care much less about these trading vehicles. Bakkt is scheduled to “launch’ […]

Learn More

SimpleFX adds Monero and Ethereum Classic accounts

SimpleFX adds Monero and Ethereum Classic accounts                                    The award-winning global mobile-friendly trading platform now offers accounts in 22 different currencies (including seven cryptocurrencies). SimpleFX has just released Monero and Ethereum Classic transfers. Just like other crypto accounts, they are available free of charge. Now SimpleFX traders can deposit and withdraw money using seven different […]

Learn More

A Complete System Within A Markethive Group – Very Powerful

. A Complete System Within A Markethive Group – Very Powerful What makes Markethive Groups So Unique?  Markethive Groups are somewhat similar to Facebook groups but can also be considered a self-replication system for capture pages, customized PDFs, video exchanges, training, autoresponder options, survey sites and capture forms customized exclusively for every member of the […]

Learn More