markethive

Canadian Startup Partners with Authorities to Launch Tax Payments in Bitcoin

Canadian Startup Partners with Authorities to Launch Tax Payments in Bitcoin                               According to a press release dated July 15, 2019, the city of Richmond Hill, Canada, is rolling out a project that allows residents to pay property taxes with bitcoin (BTC) through crypto startup, Coinberry. Pay Property Tax with Bitcoin Canadian digital currency platform, […]

Learn More

Markethive’s ILP final strectch before our ICO Bench Launch

Pay Attention The Final Private Group Offer Alexa has broken through to 27,400, 20,600 Membership subscriptions have risen past 12,000 15,500, 1/3rd of our projected funding ($100,000) has been reached! We have built a social and market network on the blockchain. Over 20 years of developing, 4 years in beta, now we are listed on an exchange […]

Learn More

Billionaire Looks for the Next-best Currency Gives Bitcoin Hope

Billionaire Looks for "the Next-best Currency", Gives Bitcoin Hope                                  Ray Dalio, American billionaire investor, Co-Chief Investment Officer and Co-Chairman of Bridgewater Associates, a global investment firm, published a report, where he criticizes the current fiat money system but does not mention Bitcoin. This made a number of people […]

Learn More

Are Altcoins Dead? Bitcoin BTC Gathers Momentum As Domaince Tops 70 Leaving 30 For Altcoins

Are Altcoins Dead? Bitcoin (BTC) Gathers Momentum As Domaince Tops 70% Leaving 30% For Altcoins                                  Again, Bitcoin BTC soars despite comments made by financial institutions and government bodies. The price rose to $11,000 from $10,700 the previous night. Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry have been under attack from political figures and the government. The […]

Learn More

Senate hostile towards Libra Facebook suggests regulators must act or risk losing US dollar dominance to Bitcoin

Senate hostile towards Libra, Facebook suggests regulators must act or risk losing US dollar dominance to Bitcoin                                   The focus of the hearing between Facebook’s David Marcus and the Senate on the Libra cryptocurrency was trust —or the lack thereof. Marcus, the head of Calibra, strongly suggested that if the U.S. doesn’t act […]

Learn More

Alleged Draft Of India’s Bitcoin Ban Leaked Online

Alleged Draft Of India’s Bitcoin Ban Leaked Online                                     The rumours of India proposing to ban cryptocurrency have been floating around the space for a while now and they may have just been confirmed after the Indian blockchain lawyer Varun Sethi posted an alleged first draft of the proposed bill. The bill, called […]

Learn More

Crypto Exchange Huobi Burns 14 Million Native Tokens Citing ‘Improved Market Conditions’

Crypto Exchange Huobi Burns 14 Million Native Tokens, Citing 'Improved Market Conditions'                                  Huobi, a leading Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange, recently conducted a quarterly burning event, which reduced the overall supply of the Huobi Token (HT), the trading platform’s native cryptoasset. Significantly More Tokens Burned this Quarter Due to “Improved Market Conditions” According to Huobi’s management, […]

Learn More

Bakkt’s Futures Testing Will not Impact the Bitcoin Price

Bakkt’s Futures Testing Will not Impact the Bitcoin Price                                   Bitcoin futures contracts have made somewhat of an impact on the world’s leading cryptocurrency’s price. That in itself is always interesting to keep an eye on, although it seems the mainstream couldn’t care much less about these trading vehicles. Bakkt is scheduled to “launch’ […]

Learn More

SimpleFX adds Monero and Ethereum Classic accounts

SimpleFX adds Monero and Ethereum Classic accounts                                    The award-winning global mobile-friendly trading platform now offers accounts in 22 different currencies (including seven cryptocurrencies). SimpleFX has just released Monero and Ethereum Classic transfers. Just like other crypto accounts, they are available free of charge. Now SimpleFX traders can deposit and withdraw money using seven different […]

Learn More

Flamin’ Hot: Binance Just Burned 24 Million Worth of BNB Coins

Flamin’ Hot: Binance Just Burned $24 Million Worth of BNB Coins The leadership at Binance continues to strive toward bringing value to their users. This week, the Malta-based cryptocurrency exchange completed its eighth quarterly token burn, wherein nearly 809,000 BNB tokens were burned, that sum being worth approximately $24 million USD at the time of […]

Learn More